Planning and Design of Lighting Fixtures:
When planning a lighting project, visualization is key for a time-effective working process and optimal result. We work closely with the client to achieve maximum satisfaction and deliver the best possible product. Our working process usually consists of the following stages:
1. The client describes the purpose of the product, its requirements, and how he wants it to look like.
2. We create a detailed digital visualization of the lighting fixture, taking into consideration factors such as heat dissipation, light quantity, quality and dispersion, density of the material and many others, in order to confirm that the final product meets the clients’ demands.
3. We create a digital visualization for the client to demonstrate how the final product is applied to its environment (a 3D prototype of the lighting parts can be produced if necessary).
4. After the client approves the plan, the project is sent into production.
5. The final product is ready to be supplied to the client.
6. After the last test and QC, the product is packed and ready for shipping.